Friday, March 13, 2015

Brunch at Nick's

The toad had an airbag recall, so we picked it up this morning and are enjoying brunch at Nick's, without the Empress. Sorry, we didn't know we were gonna wind up here.


Since it is brunch, I am having a Greek omelette, and it is good.

MM has to find an auto parts store;
I am going to get a haircut. Having two vehicles is mighty convenient!

Boys 2; girls 1 at marbles last night. The crockpot chicken taco chili was a big hit. Max and Kathy hit the road northbound this morning, so we have to find new game players...that speak English!

That is our Friday in paradise. Oh, we do get to see the Empress tonight. That will certainly top off our day, y'all!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Okay, I told Empress Bee to give the two of you big hugs from me, so now I'm asking you both to give her big hugs from me. Sure wish we could join you.

That crock-pot chicken taco chili sounds mighty good.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you both and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

What Sandee said about the hugs.

I had a chicken taco salad last weekend from the Taco Bell drive thru and it was surprisingly good. Haven't been there in years and on a whim driving by I pulled in. Tonight is pasta night with Prego Traditional jar sauce (always keep some in the cabinet for emergencies!) and scrambled hamburger. Because I'm that kinda lazy today.

Or I didn't think of defrosting something early enough for the crock pot.

Or both? lol.

Have a fabulous time with Bee! big hugs xoxo

Judy said...

Enjoy your dinner with Bee. Do you need a french lesson?

Judy

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sorry again about dinner but real soon i promise, well if it's in the next few days anyway! the show was really really good! thanks so much for understanding.

i couldn't have gone to nick's anyway because i had andre' today.

hugs, bee
xoox

Joy said...

That brunch looks yummy! You'll get together with Bee yet, I'm sure.