Thursday, March 19, 2015

TBT–future pilot, plus…

Brian and sweet lab Ginger asleep en route in the air from GA to FL a looong time ago.

Brian, Ginger

And now, he is a pelote, pylot, pileit…um, he can fly a plane, and so can Jason!  We are mighty proud of our flyboys:

Jason, Brian pilots

I told them I would yield my co-pilot seat any time they want to fly with dad, something I would only do for another pilot.  Oh, the places they will go!

So today we need to say some prayers for Empress Bee and her surgical team.  She had to be at the hospital this morning at 5:30, and she even had the forethought to text me at 5a Cat’s phone number (forgetting that I already had it).  It is a 7 hour procedure, so I will post when I have an update, here and on FB.

Have yourself a ginger peachy Thursday, y’all!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Love the TBT picture of Brian! I've been thinking about Bee this morning, didn't realize it would be a 7 hour procedure (gadzooks!) but I will check for updates this afternoon. Hugs to all!

Sandee said...

Way cool on your family full of pilots.

Prayers in progress for Empress Bee. She'll be fine. She's got the best doctor. I will await your post though.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

I was hoping this was the update... but I shall keep praying for a wonderful result and wait some more.

Way cool that you have so many pylots. Not to mention, having your own plane.

Me? My husband just peeled and chopped up some carrots. And then he'll be baking taters and boilin' up some corn on the cob when the time is right. I'll bake the cod fish. Considering my first husband's culinary skills and willingness to help, this is HUGE!

big hugs from a drizzly, but not cold, south jawjah. xoxo