Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday in Windermere

MM and I dropped Bob and Lynne off at the airport this morning. They are heading back to frozen NH, crazy folks. Love'em anyway, bless their hearts. They will be back in a month.






The kids are at the condo swimming, then are going to a kid's play place and coming here for dinner. And staying here! It will be wild tonight.

Carolyn and I took a nice walkabout Windermere, while Don did some house tinkering. MM held down the sofa and enjoyed the lake view and saved wear and tear on his achy knees.

Life is easy peasy and wonderful here in cool central Florida, y'all.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Sandee said...

You two are living large. It's a wonderful thing.

Have a fabulous day. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Jean(ie) said...

Glad you got to spend time with family!

Sandi said...

I sure wish I was in Florida. I have no idea why I stay in Illinois! Looks like a wonderful time. Family is everything.

Barb said...

Looks like a grand day! It was a blustery day here yesterday. Me no likey wearing winter coats. Hope today is warmer!

Have yourselves a mighty fine day. big hugs xoxo

Haley D. said...

These are great pictures! We've definitely had many taken in that very spot over the years. Good times and great family!