Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday fun…NOT!

 

2Aforceps1

The good news at the dentist’s office was that the filling on my wisdom tooth was still there.

The BAD news…the wee tooth had broken in two places…and was infected!  And the tooth needs to get outta there.  It is now worn out.  Old and broken.  Creating problems.

Fortunately, the oral surgeon can do it later this morning, so off we shall go to get this bad boy gone!  I started an antibiotic immediately, so getting the tooth out will speed up the healing.

It rained during the night and more is expected today, so I wouldn’t be able to get out and get much exercise anyway.  I ‘spect it will be a sleeping or reading day, depending on how I feel afterward.

Maytag Man and the two kitties will take good care of me, and I’ll be good to go………….soon!

Life is good y’all.  Don’t forget to brush and floss…and take a chance on having OLD teeth.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Well bugger on having a bigger issue than a filling. I'm glad you'll get this fixed today. Good for you.

Big healing hugs and scritches to your assistants. ♥♥♥

Jean(ie) said...

Oh hugs dear. Tooth removal is not fun, but I'm sure the infection was worse than the removal process. Rest up dear. Take it easy.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

Oh poor baby, I'm so sorry. Let me know when it's time to go the the well!

Smiles, Bee
xoxo

Barb said...

Sorry about that Maybe the tooth fairy needed it worse than you did?

Feel better soon. big hugs xoxo