Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mickey Day




Doesn't everyone balance their washing machine this way?! It works. And with three kids, these machines have been getting a good work out.

The kids are off to a full day at Mickeyland, so MM and I are going to head back to the moho with our own dirty laundry. Oh the fun we have. Two kitties will be mighty happy to see us...we hope.

Don and Carolyn have been terrific hosts. We have helped them with some technology stuff while here, so we are welcome to come back any time to teach them a few more things to update them to (maybe) this century. We are always happy to share our knowledge.

It was great stocking up on sugah. I'm gonna miss both the tall and the short kids, but work and school are calling them back home.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy day, peaches.

On the road again...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm glad you're having a great time. That's what life is all about.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to those two cute furrbabies. ♥♥♥

Joy said...

What a great picture! I've been known to stand beside my washer and lean on it, but not sit on it! :-)
I know you've enjoyed seeing your family.

Barb said...

ha! Who hasn't had to balance a load that way at some point! The kids no doubt enjoyed WDW. I always do! We're planning a trip down next summer to join my sister and one of her sons, one of her dils and half of her grands. It will be Aria and Ian's very first trip to Disney and it should be a delight for one and all.

Except for the blistering heat, but we'll be in the pool then.

Have fun with the kitties. You don't suppose they've done the laundry while you were away?

big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

Laundry day... Oh joys!