Monday, July 27, 2020

Rocky Mountain National Park

We all love this park, and headed there just as soon as we could get settled into the campground just outside the park yesterday. Amy made reservations for dinner at Grand Lake Lodge, which is so outstanding, Dick and I are going there again tonight. 

The Henson fam drove the whole park today over to Estes Park, and they will have dinner together over there. 

So, here is the deal in the photos. That little bit of a stream with wildflowers is the beginning of the famous Colorado River. Dick and I walked across it yesterday. The Henson’s will do the same today. Boom. I’m sure they will have photos for me to share another day. Y’all don’t need photos of our laundry and fix-it fest today from the CG. With lots of horses and their droppings around!  The weather is fabulous; mild days and cool nights requiring a bit of heat. Perfection!

Tomorrow, we head up to Wyoming. WYWH!






2 comments:

Barb said...

Dang it. I was just thinking I hadn't seen any good horse poop photos lately...

I loved Estes Park. Of course, I haven't been in about 30 years but I'm guessing it's still really pretty!

Joy B said...

What a lovely place to be! (If you have to be somewhere besides here, that is.) I enjoy keeping up with your travels.