Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday Funday





Today was a great day for our hot springs experience. Overcast and not hot, well, except for the water. We had various choices for different temperatures, plus a pool to cool down. Oh, our day started with an eagle spotted in a tree by the river. We never saw another one. Bummer. 

After lunch at Rocky Mountain Pizza, Dick took the kids several miles away and dropped them and bikes off to ride the trail by the Colorado River. I did a little grocery shopping, then picked Dick up at the trailhead parking lot where he had left Amy’s Jeep, then we came on back to the moho. I fixed dinner for all of us (Amy and I are taking turns)... a one-pot meal of creamy pesto chicken.  Everyone gave it a thumbs up. 

Just another day in the life of the travelers...and wishing blogger would put the photos up correctly. Oh well, y’all can figure out the correct order!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Ooh, hot springs sounds lovely (Yesterday's caves not so much for me...) I'm glad you could all enjoy them.

Barb said...

mmmm... the chicken sounds really goooood! Looks like y'all are having fun, despite the heat. btw, I'm pretty sure it's hotter here. I'm just sayin'. :)

Haley D. said...

Those hot springs do sound lovely!