Sunday, November 1, 2015

Treats only!




Our munchkins came over to show off their costumes before going to the town square where all the true fun was held. And to get their share of loot. Grammie had some chocolate to launch the fun.



Jason offered to bring them back, after they get loaded with sugar. We locked the front door! Ha.

Ansley was Raven from Teen Titans:



Not a dramatic bone in that gal's body, right?!

Life is good in the N GA mountains, y'all.

Here comes the rain. Goodbye leaves.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm sure they had tons of fun. Kids love Halloween. What not to love with it involves chocolate.

Have a fabulous day honey. Looks like it might rain here too. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Haley D. said...

It was spook-tacular!

Barb said...

They look fab! Trick or Treaters really take it to a much bigger deal whan when I was a kid, huh?!

It was the night before Halloween and apparently, THE night to Trick or Treat in our city. We had one poor group of Trick or Treaters ring our front bell, despite the front and side door lights being out.

*me sipping my wine on the screened porch in the back*

Al answered the door. He had to tell the teenagers there was no candy to be gotten at our house.

bless his heart.

big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

They are all cute! (Even if I have no idea who Raven is. I can look it up.) I had no trick-or-treaters, as usual, but I enjoyed seeing the costumed children on the YHC campus on Thursday night so I got my Halloween "fix" that way. Plus pictures of my sweetie.