Friday, November 27, 2015

Goodbye, Virginia!







MM, Nan and I had a fabulous time...a very Happy Thanksgiving feast, lots of great food, with friends rounding out the merriment. Mob intimacy, as my mother-in-law always referred to large gatherings.

I brought up our marbles game and got Kim's family involved in several games. They are now hooked. And want to order their own game. I deserve a commission for all the business I've sent that marbles man! Ha.

All good times must end, so we three are on the road southbound.
I know two kitties will be happy to see us, despite the Ella smells we are bringing home. Yes, we were at the home of the famous Ella, who cycled in Xander's bike basket across the country this summer. Isn't she cute?!

Of course I wanted to bring Ella home with us. Bugger.

Life is good...and traffic is light. So far.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm glad you had a great time. Nothing like family and kitties to round out a holiday.

Have a safe trip home honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to those babies that are going to be happy to see you. ♥♥♥

Haley D. said...

Food family, good food, good times! Thanks for sharing the photos. What about leftovers?

Jean(ie) said...

Just got back from dinner with friends. Long day today. Hoping to warm up in my cozy bed. No plan a for tomorrow. I like it that way!

Barb said...

Mob intimacy... exactly! the more the merri-ment-er. :)

I'm flying home kin a few weeks for a weekend of mob intimacy. Missing my sisterdears. We'll have 2 nights to gather 'round the cracking fireplace in our relaxing clothes with our tiaras, some wine and a little Christmas music.

A mini-Mob. ;)

I bet your kitties don't mind a little ella smell to have you home again.

big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

So glad you had a fun time with this mob!

Cruisin Paul said...

Family and food, that's the best. I'm very happy that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving Sandy. Well done. See ya.

Cruisin Paul