Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Surprise photos

I posted these surprise photos on my FB page, but here they are for those not on FB:







MM just uploaded the video to my FB page. He lurks there, bless his heart. This is his first video posting!

Today, the kids have gone down to Olympia, since this is their first trip to Greece and that is what they must do. MM and I toured there several years ago prior to my blogging days. I was honored to be a touch bearer in our county before the '96 Olympics, as well as serving as an Olympic volunteer in Atlanta during the games, so I especially enjoyed our visit to the site where the games began. Friend Joy was also a volunteer, by the way. We had fun together.

MM and I are chilling at a cafe right in the harbor here at
Katakolon on the Ionian Sea, enjoying free (for the price of a beer) wifi...and Greek music.

Life is definitely good. And warm.
Beautiful Santorini tomorrow.

Ciao, y'all!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sandee said...

They were indeed surprised. Excellent.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Joy said...

We did indeed have fun at the 1996 Olympics. Hard to believe that was 20 years ago! I'm looking forward to watching some GOOD gymnastics this summer. Love the "surprise" photos and video. I kept the secret!