Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Up, up and away!

Alaska is calling, so we must go.

Yes, another cruise!

This is a photo of a ship we saw four years ago.  The backdrop is beautiful.

We fly into Anchorage and spend the night, take the train to Whittier in the morning where we will meet up with several friends who are already there, having done a land tour.  We opted for the cruise only, but have something special added on at the cruise end.

Come along with us and enjoy the scenery, as we sail toward Vancouver.

Life is good, y'all!


5 comments:

Sandee said...

This is a good time to go too. Have fun, but I know you will.

Have a safe and fabulous trip honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Joy said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Paul Pietrangelo said...

Wow, Sandy you & your hubby have taken an Alaskan cruise and my golf friend Gerry are just coming home from the same cruise. What is it about this cruise? I know that others have said that it is beautiful but cold is not my idea of a cruise. It has to be at least 80 degrees and more and that is why that all I want in a Caribbean cruise heat.
Have a fun my friends and I'll keep watching your blog to see what you're doing in your Alaskan cruise. See ya Sandy my friend.

Cruisin Paul

Judy said...

Enjoy your cruise. We have an Alaskan one booked last week of May 2017.

Judy

Barb said...

Bon Voyage! And bumdle up, buttercup! I'm with Paul. I want at least 80° so I'll probablty stick to the Caribbean.

BTW, I finally did book one for me and sisterdear Lynda... in just 586 days! I'm sure I'll have another ome or two booked before then but that's when she could get away. ;)

Have a most marvelous cruise! xoxo