Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Rainy Toosday!




I didn't get picked for jury duty yesterday, so I am kicked back and bonding with Missy this free morning while MM is off working.

But not for long. I really do need to get some chores done, but how can I resist this sweet girl?

It's gonna be a busy next two weeks with school stuff going on as graduation nears for our Ansley.

Haley had a joint birthday dinner celebration for Macey and Ansley because of all this busy-ness, plus travel interruptions. Any excuse for Triple Chocolate Cake is a good excuse for a gathering!



Happy late birthday to Macey, and early birthday to Ansley! Birthday Season is a good thing.

Laugh, love, travel, and keep smiling!

Oh yes, and visit your grandparents often!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww, what a cutie pie. I'm going to link this post to Awww Mondays.

Have a fabulous day and don't work too hard. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Joy said...

Birthday season is a fun time! Enjoy your "free" day.

Jean(ie) said...

Happy birthday one and all! I've made that yummy cake. So I know what yummy goodness they're in for. Lol!

Barb said...

Happy late birthday to Macey, and early birthday to Ansley!!

My sister Janice also did not get picked for Jury Duty recently. I was summoned last year and also told my services were not re quire. hmmm.... They must not like smart women on their juries, eh? :)

Hope your day is dee-lightful! And mine, too. xoxo

Barb said...

Required... You knew I meant that, right?