Friday, May 27, 2016

Graduation Day!

Number 1 granddaughter is graduating from high school tonight with honors, some nice scholarship funds, great memories, and with some fabulous friends.
I'm taking some tissues with me because I know I will need them.

And, I will need them again when she goes off to college this fall.

They will be happy tears, because we know this gal leaves us having a firm foundation, and a very bright future ahead of her.

Her cheering squad is never very far away.

Grumps and I love you, Ansley!  Shine on.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I know there will be tears. I remember my granddaughter Sarah graduation. I had tears too.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to the kitties. ♥♥♥

Jean(ie) said...

Congratulations! Hugs to the tears... Joyful tears. She will do well in life. She has a good, solid foundation.

Joy said...

I'm a member of that cheering squad, too, and I'm so proud of Ansley! Take those tissues and cry proudly!

Barb said...

Congratulations, Ansley! Your cheering squad has done a fine job! Happy tears well-deserved! Have a lovely summer off before college in the fall!

big hugs xoxo