Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Fun spring concert

Our UCHS Chorus did an outstanding performance last night in the Fine Arts Center. As a senior, it was Ansley's finale, and a very fun and memorable event. Haley captured the seniors, the sisters, and the cousins...so I blatantly stole her collage:



The view from Row K from my phone:



Joy and I had a meeting to attend, so we didn't get to stay for the after-concert photos. Thanks, Haley!

I love small town living and FB, because I see where Faith's sister has posted some videos of the concert this morning. That rocks!

These kids have been given a firm foundation, and now are ready (they think) to tackle the world.

Go, UCHS seniors! Make Mayberry proud to know ya!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Such good kids. Such wonderful kids. They will make you proud and Mayberry too.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

I absolutely loved growing up in a small town... wish I still lived in one. Kinda. I'd miss some amenities. As it is, I find myself whining about the lack of blazing fast broadband like I got used to having when I lived in central Florida SO MANY YEARS AGO. I cannot believe that Valdosta is still so far behind in technology... What? Wait...

Congratulations to all of the kids!! Go forth and continue to do good stuff!

big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

It was a great concert, and I enjoy small town living, too!

Paul Pietrangelo said...

Great kids with great parents and great grandparents I say.
Have a fantastic weekend Sandy. See ya.

Cruisin Paul