Monday, May 23, 2016

Four furbabies!




Yes, there are four! There is one black furball by Jackie's paw, all birthed Saturday on an old sleeping bag in the storage room in Amy's basement. Amy is grateful she chose this place, inaccessible by the two dogs, and NOT under any people beds.

I saw them yesterday and cooed and talked with Jackie to let her know what a good job she has done, stray that she is and new to the family herself. It wasn't very nice of her to show up in her condition and have the wee ones fall in love with her, but that's life, and she has a forever home.

They are keeping mama...but NOT the kitties. One is already claimed. Anyone interested in the other three, available in six weeks?

This will be the only litter Jackie produces. Yessiree. She will go to the vet ASAP, and hopefully the neighborhood Tom will get gone!

His company is NOT wanted or needed.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Joy said...

Kittens are so sweet! I don't want one myself but I hope Amy will find loving homes for the rest, quickly.

Sandee said...

Awww, so adorable. I know about precious four legged love-bugs that find a forever home and you have nothing to say about it. It's all good.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches for all the kitties. ♥♥♥

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Ok I will admit it...I just melted a little inside...

Barb said...

aww... I'm more than full up, as you know. But HOORAY for spaying Momma kitty and giving her a home! And hooray again for making sure the wee ones find a forever home, too. Thank you, Amy!

xoxo